Saturday, July 21, 2007

Circus of Dreams...


....was not so dreamy. While we were away, my parents kept my niece and nephew to give my brother and my sister-in-law some "downtime". Then last night, we all met up to watch the circus. It was advertized as "spectacular entertainment!" but we knew it was time to go when the kids all started saying they wanted to go home! Before the circus started, Brad and the kids and I all went to the floor to see some of the animals and meet some of the entertainers. I kept calling this clown a "she" by saying things like, "Oh look! Isn't she a cute clown?! Let's get her picture!" until I realized "she" was really a short man clown. You can tell in this picture that Elijah wasn't too thrilled! Needless to say, no one at the circus seemed too amused at any of the performances. The only time we seemed to get a smile out of any of the kids was when Poppy and Brad made a food run for everyone!

No comments: