Saturday, December 8, 2007

Inspi(RED)

I went into Hallmark today amidst all the busy Christmas shoppers looking for the new Hallmark (RED) ornament since they have now become part of the (RED) campaign. I looked all over and couldn't find it so I asked for some help. The lady was unpacking inventory they had just received next to the display that the ornaments were hanging. I was disappointed that the ornaments were hidden behind all the boxes as I guess they wouldn't be selling many of them. While I was checking out, the lady looked at the ornament, then said, "This is the first of these I have sold and yet it is so pretty!" She had no idea what is was and when I explained it to her and that we were adopting from Ethiopia, she was so thrilled! She said it made her day and that she hopes we are united with our children soon! Hopefully now that they know a little more about the (RED) products they are selling, they might just put them in a more viewable place!

Immediately when I got home, I unpacked my little treasure and placed it right in front of our Christmas tree! It is beautiful and I love it!

No comments: