Friday, November 2, 2007

WEEK ONE!

Today marks WEEK ONE that we have been waiting for our referral! It is a little weird (but exciting!) to be saying "week" instead of "month" since that is what we were counting when we were waiting for a referral from China. Speaking of China....when we were counting the months we were waiting for China, I took pictures of the kids holding the corresponding number of months we had been waiting. The kids are a little older now and get a kick out of trying to figure out how to "make" numbers and letters out of their bodies, so........the challenge is on to see if they can successfully make each number of weeks we wait! I am sure we will have to get creative but when I asked them how they were going to make all the numbers, they looked at each other and both screamed, "TEAMWORK!"

I just LOVE my kids!!!
(this picture cracks me up!)p.s. I must say that during the "shooting" of this picture, "TEAMWORK" went out the window and they both ended up fighting on which way was better! (HELLO! How hard is it to make a number one!?) We have a long road ahead of us......

No comments: