Saturday, November 10, 2007

Waco bound!

We left yesterday to visit my younger sister, Brittany, who goes to school at Baylor University. Since she will graduate in December, we decided to go see her one more time before she graduates! It was a quick trip as we drove up Friday and came home tonight late but so much fun! Since we have been buried with all the adoption paperwork lately, it was nice to get out and celebrate being on the waitlist....if even for just 2 weeks!

When we walked into her apartment, she had this precious sign to greet us:
That is Brad with his Benadryl (he is allergic to everything!), me with my 64 oz. water jug (that I rarely finish in a day!), Isabella with her favorite stuffed horse called "Enchanting", Elijah with his favorite dinosuar, "Rex" (T-Rex) and finally my sister saying "Woo-Hoo!" with her little black poodle, "Beaux"....so cute!
Here are the kids at the fountain in front of a new building at Baylor. It has been so long since I went there that so much has changed and had been built, so we walked around to see all the new things there!
Aren't they precious?! I have no idea what is behind them, but it is a beautiful building!

No comments: