Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hangin' on!

This picture cracks me up but sure gives a great picture of how we are feeling right about now!!! Isabella was playing outside and yelled for me to look outside our master bathroom window. When I looked, I couldn't stop laughing as she had ever so gingerly "hung" her baby's hands (that are formed into a baby's grip) from our zipline! It has given me such joy looking at this picture and the one below!This picture was taken after she took her other baby and hung her arms over the zipline since her hands were in tight fists! By the way, her babies are girl and boy twins, Joy and Loy! (I guess she is getting ready for her brother and sister!)

4 comments:

J, A, T and Y said...

How cute is that????

Natalie Fournet said...

JOy and Loy....I love that! I am praying for you....hang in there!

Shelly Roberts said...

Hey there ..... still checkin' in on you!!! Praying the Lord will hold you up, as I'm sure some days it feels like YOU are the one hangin' out on that line. :) Much, much love~ Shelly

Christi said...

That is such a cute picture of her! I know you are having to wait a long time. I am praying for Brad, the kids, but for you, especially, that these circumstances don't get to be too much. I love you and want you to take care of yourself. Hang in there, Kimberly, and know that in His perfect timing and sovereignty, all things will come to be as they should be.