Friday, June 6, 2008

32 Weeks

I know I haven't blogged in over a month and I am so far behind in posting my entries. Since everything has come to a halt, I haven't really felt like posting them. Several of you have been asking if I have quit blogging, so I have decided to catch up in my post, especially since the whole reason I have this blog is to chronicle our adoption journey for our children and to keep family and friends updated on our adoption. So, I continue.....

Here at 32 weeks and we continue to wait. Somedays I feel like I have all the patience in the world and other days are filled with anxiety. Since my sister, Brittany, has been living with us, she has helped me tackle many of my "projects" during this waiting period. And since she is a movie buff, we have watched "many-a-movie". However, we have a rule (okay, really it is my silly rule) that we must always be working on completing a "project" while watching a movie (most of the time, we follow our rule...sometimes, we don't!) So, in an attempt to honor our favorite movies, we took WAY too much time and created this number 32 with our favorite DVDs!
Can you spot some of our favorite movies? (and notice I said "some" since we couldn't fit all of our favorites!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm on this...

Footloose, Big Fat Greek Wedding, Beauty and the Beast, Grease, Parent Trap, Little Women, Newsies, Moulin Rouge, Juno, Pride and Prejudice and Sweet Home Alabama. I'd be willing to be Ever After is in there somewhere too...

J, A, T and Y said...

Too creative with those numbers...glad to see an update! :)

MKH said...

so happy to see a post! I check in often on you guys! Hoping you hear something soon! megan (jenny's friend!)

Natalie Fournet said...

I know this is soooo hard! Praying that things start happening and you are with your children soon!

Sparkz said...

I love the 32 picture.
Oh, and I just realized that I copied the link to one post on your site so everytime I checked it I didn't see anything new... I'm so smart... anyway it will be nice to keep up with your blog now that I know what the problem is! :)

Emy said...

Just saw your big news on the FBI!!! Can't wait to read all about it!