Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday....

....to me! My birthday was actually last Wednesday (2/27) and I turned 32!! However, we have been so busy this week, we decided to celebrate today instead! So we all went out for a little birthday meal! Actually, we have kind of celebrated all week which is always fine with me! Tickets to the African Children's Choir performance were supposed to be my gift but Brad also surprised me with these beautiful flowers!

Then, the kids gave me these precious little figurines from the Emma Jane's Babies collection and I just love them!
The little girl's caption is "Baby Lexie wore her first 'Sunday Go A Meetin' dress" and the little boy's caption is "Baby Silas loves to take a bath in the Old Porcelain Washtub". I was given my first Emma Jane's Babies figurine from a friend of ours at Christmas and I fell in love with them!

No comments: