Saturday, October 13, 2007

Open House

My friend, Cindy, had asked me and her daughter, Amy, to have an Open House together a couple of months ago. Cindy graciously opened up her home as it featured products from Mary Kay, lia sophia jewelry, Once Upon A Family, and my small business Heavenly Heartstrings that includes embroidered burp cloths, Bunsies, and matching socks! We had the Open House on Thursday morning and Friday evening and we had so much fun! Since I have been selling these items to raise money for the adoption, I was very pleased with the turn out! And since Cindy lives close to Brad's school, he even had a chance to swing by (I love that he is so supportive of whatever I do!) and pick out some cologne from Mary Kay that smells sooooo good! Happy Birthday to him! Here are some pictures of my Once Upon A Family products:
And these wonderful silk Tradition books:
And my Heavenly Heartstring items:
Embroidered burp cloths:
Burp cloths with names embroidered: (notice the bears are wearing the Bunsies!)
If you would like to see more examples of my burp cloths, Bunsies, and socks, click here!

No comments: