Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gladney bound!

Hooray! We overnighted our dossier to Gladney today! I feel such relief that I have all that paperwork behind me and out of my hands!! I feel like I have been working on paperwork for 18 months straight! (Well, I really have!) So, now we move on to the next phase of this process which is the "Waiting stage". And even though it may sound a little strange, I am so tired of paperwork, I oddly welcome this next step of waiting. But I know I probably will have to eat my words when I become overly anxious and not wanting to embrace the wait time!

So here is our dossier spread out with everything included:

And here are all of our photo pages we had to include: (We were able to use some of the ones we had already made for our China dossier which helped tremendously!)

No comments: