Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No costumes this year :(

There seems to be a pattern this month...."a month without (fill in the blank)" Like I have already said in my pumpkin carving post, Halloween has never been a big tradition in our family. However, I have always dressed the kids up in costumes since they were infants. There is nothing cuter to me than to see little babies and children in costumes! Since they have never even been "trick or treating", Brad says it is a complete waste to buy them costumes, but I keep telling him it is all about the pictures!!! But, this year is the first year I didn't buy them costumes. It did seem like a silly expense when we are saving money for the adoption and really, it is just to look cute and take pictures for their scrapbooks I haven't even started! Plus, this year Halloween fell on Wednesday night when we have church and the kids ended up being sick anyway, so there really was no need.

So instead, I dug up photos of their costumes in the past and that satisfied my desire for costuming this year. Every year, they seemed to get cuter!!
2002-Isabella at 4 months old as an adorable little elephant
2003-Isabella at 16 months old as the cutest cow ever...Moooooo!
2003-Elijah at 2 months as a precious little jester
2004-Raggedy Andy and Raggedy Ann (my favorite so far!)
2005- Beautiful Snow White & a cute & mischievious little monkey
2006-Bozo the Clown and a little party clown

No comments: