Saturday, August 18, 2007

Eli's 4th Birthday!

Elijah turned 4 years old on August 12th, but we celebrated with a Dinosaur Party this morning from 10am-12pm at our house! He was so excited about his "dino party" since he has been engrossed with dinosaurs for a while now! There were blown up play dinosaurs everywhere and all the kids wore dinosaur masks.All the cousins: Rachael, Isabella, Brett Austin, Elijah, David and John Isaac

Elijah LOVES Tow Mater from the movie "Cars", so he was so excited to get his "Tow Mater pail", Tow Mater truck and "The World of Dinosaurs" soft book made by Mommy!

Then we all went outside to hit the triceratops pinata! The kids loved the pinata, of course!

But the grabbing for the candy is even better! Happy 4th Birthday, our precious Elijah!
There are many, many reasons why I love him, but I will only post 4 in honor of his 4th birthday:
  1. I love him because he is so sensitive and affectionate.
  2. I love him because he loves to pray and loves Jesus.
  3. I love him because he is so independent and confident.
  4. I love him because he is hysterically funny but doesn't even know it!

No comments: