Sunday, August 19, 2007

A little hiccup in the process...UGH!

Well, we received our bank letter back for our dossier and it is not acceptable, so we have to request it again with a notary signature (they forgot to notarize it the first time). UGH!

We also received our I-824 form from USCIS stating that they need a money order NOT a personal check! I think I was in such a hurry to get it off in the mail that I didn't read carefully the requirements even though I have done this a bazillion time already. (Since we already had filed our I-600A form and received our I-171H, we had to file a I-824 form stating that we were changing countries).

We are supposed to receive our notarized physicals from our doctor's office tomorrow! Hopefully, THAT will go smoothly!

I keep telling myself....this is all part of the journey!

No comments: