Monday, July 21, 2008

Breakfast in Bed!

Look what I woke up to this morning...........breakfast in bed!!!

For the past few weeks, both of the kids have been getting up in the middle of the night and crawling into our bed for various reasons. The reasons range anywhere from "I'm scared!" to "I think the bathroom nightlight is going to catch the whole house on fire!" to "I thought you might be cold, and I could make you all 'warmy' (as Elijah calls it)". I told them that they are keeping us up at night and it makes us really tired the next day. So, they both got up early this morning and made me a wonderful breakfast of pretzels, a granola bar and a nectarine with a glass of water! As you can see, they brought it to me on Isabella's Strawberry Shortcake tray accompanied with a "Good Morning!" note....so cute!
Best. Kids. EVER!

2 comments:

-Sheri said...

What a healthy breakfast!! Could they come over to fix me breakfast?

~Laura~ said...

how stinkin' cute is that!!! :)